Registered Nurse .
Hours: Full Time 36
Days or Nights -your choice !
Job Location: Bristol ,
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking a new and exciting opportunity?
Our Clients is looking for a full time RGN Nurse to work 36 hours per week /Days or Nights shifts to work in their Care Home .
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our award winning team.
Responsibilities of Registered Nurse include:
* Direct and indirect care to all residents
* Assessments, planning, implementing and evaluation of resident needs whilst ensuring appropriate care is provided
* Ordering, collecting, storing and administering medicines in accordance with NMC and Local Authorities Guidelines
* Make clinical recommendations
* Managing staff and resources when required
* Taking charge and dealing with all emergencies involving residents
* Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
Requirements of Registered Nurse
* You will be required to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* 2 Years experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Willingness to learn and attend conferences, professional organisations to keep abreast of developments in Nursing
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme
* 28 days annual leave
* Career development opportunities and paid bespoke training
* Free onsite parking
* Free meals whilst on shift
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £17.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, x 3 shifts
please apply with your cv and i will call you straight back thank you for reading this Graham