Job Type: Registered Nurse
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Salary: Starting £16 PH
We are looking for a confident caring Registered Nurse, with a passion for delivering outstanding care. You will be offered flexible working hours to work around your home life commitments, and the opportunity to train- to build a fulfilling career. The ideal candidate would be an individual who prides themselves on delivering the highest standard of care, for all patients.
This role will enable you to make a huge difference to people’s lives, every day!
* Starting salary £16 PH.
* Temporary Position.
* Based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
* Working as part of a team within a residential care home.
* Responsible for delivering the highest quality of patient care.
* Aid a range of patients including those living with dementia, learning disabilities, mental health difficulties, physical disabilities, and the elderly.
* Involves continually nurturing a person’s mind, body, and spirit to promote a fulfilled life.
* Provide support to residents, assisting and improving their quality of life.
* Must have a valid DBS check.
* Respectful of the values, views and needs of others.
* Passionate about delivering a high standard of care.
* Must be adaptable and able to multi-task.
* Able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
* Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance always.
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence.
* All mandatory training i.e. proof of medication, First Aid and Moving and Handling.
* Nursing Diploma.
* NMC pin.
Monday – Sunday:
* Days: Flexible- to suit around your commitments
28 days annual leave
Training and DBS provided (if needed)
Refer a friend for £40 worth of High Street vouchers!
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector
Apply now to enjoy excellent opportunities and making a difference to others – every day
Coaching And Mentoring