BRADFORD / £17.09 PER HOUR / PERMANENT / DAYS OR NIGHTS
Registered Nurse required. My client is a medium sized, very well respected, Healthcare Provider with 12 homes across Yorkshire and Scotland who is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse based in Bradford.
The service has a Good CQC and offers person centered care, tailored to the individual needs of each resident, looking after those with Dementia and Nursing needs.
The successful candidate will be clinically strong, an experienced leader and a kind and caring Nurse.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard
* Completing physical/psychological assessments of new residents on admission
* Creating individualised care plans for residents
* Updating care plans on a daily basis
* Safely administering and recording of medication
* Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers
* Monitoring and developing performance of care staff
* Ensuring effective rotas are in place
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £17.09 per hour
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform.
* Reward and Recognition Programme.
* Annual Awards Ceremony.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Refer a friend scheme.
* Free online library of online course for continuous professional development.
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on (phone number removed) or alternatively apply below