Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide nursing care and support to our service users living in Launceston, Callington
and the surrounding areas.
Our nursing role
As a registered nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent nursing care and support at all times in line with their personal plans.
You will be able to confidently care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
This new and exclusive app feature allows our healthcare staff to enjoy having an opportunity to receive up to 50% of the value of their shift on the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Training
Newcross Healthcare offers you the exclusive chance to broaden your skill set with a wide variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a range of different important topics.
These will include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, End of Life care, Dementia Care and many more.
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
* At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
* Salary of up to £27.42/hr including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
* Flexible full time and part shifts available through various weekdays, nights and weekend shifts!
* Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
* Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 30,000 discounts available across various high street retailers
* Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your will be joining our Plymouth branch which is located on the south Devon coast. Newcross Healthcare's Plymouth branch allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.