Our friendly team are based in Broadway Court, just a short distance from Peterborough train station and CathedralDo you want to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs)
to provide care and support to our service users living in Corby, Oakham, Stamford and the surrounding locations.Nursing position
As a Newcross Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent nursing care at all times. You will be able to confidently provide care independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that applicants have previous experience of working within a variety of care settings ranging from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes. Flexi Pay!
Working with Newcross will give you exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)Enhance your career with us!
We have a variety of free training courses available through credits earned as you work that allows our staff to broaden their skill set. The topics covered vary but will include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, BSL or Makaton and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other places of employment within the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Access to a smart phone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets on our app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 30,000 discounts available across various retailers nationwide
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
- Flexible hours that suit you!
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts available across a variety of retailers nationwide
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.