Aceso Healthcare are specialists in providing permanent and temporary healthcare professionals to our clients throughout the UK.
Currently, we are helping our client based in Hertfordshire who are looking to recruit a full time registered nurse to work in their home.
Our clients home is set in substantial landscaped gardens and surrounded by farmland, the home is easily reached by road and is on the main bus route. This home has seen signficant success to date due to the high standards of care provided by the committed staff, many of whom have worked at the home since it first opened.
* You will be expected to maintain nursing skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
* To provide leadership to the care and nursing functions of the home.To provide nursing care in accordance with current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed from time to time.
* To supervise the services within the home in accordance with agreed standards.
To supervise the care and nursing functions within the home.
* Management of Nursing Home
1. Develop effective working relationships with the Manager of the home.
2. Support an open, positive and inclusive management culture.
3. Participate in the development of the home’s policies.
4. Participate in evaluation of the home against agreed organisational goals, business and quality objectives.
5. Work to establish effective employer-employee relationships.
6. Minimise legal risks.
7. Participate in the maintenance of the home’s management information systems.
8. Assist in the formulation and implementation of care and nursing policies and procedures.
9. Assist the implementation and maintenance of the standards required by legislation related to the registration of the home.
10. Act within the home’s budget based on the home’s objectives and within the projected revenue.
11. Work in a cost-effective manner.
12. Be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the home’s quality assurance programme.
13. Assist in the design and administration of an evaluation of the nursing standards and nursing service provision.
14. Assist in the design and administration of an evaluation of the care standards and care service provision.
15. Systematically solve day to day problematical issue which arise.
16. Supervising and training care assistants.
17. Ensuring full and professional delivery of care to the clients.
18. To be aware of how to report suspected abuse, using the Whistle Blowing Policy.
Promote a positive image for residency and employment within the home
If you would like to know more about this role and to speak to one of our consultants please apply
Training And Development