We currently have opportunities for nurses to join our large dedicated neurological care centre, Gardens and Jacobs based on The Rivers Hospital site in Sawbridgeworth. We deliver 24-hour expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions and brain or spinal injuries. Our team is currently on an exciting journey of growth and you can be part of this! This is a role where you can make a difference every day in a supported environment, where we will value your skills and clinical expertise. We will offer full training and support if Neuro Care is new for you, we have an excellent leadership team that can support your career at every step.
You will need:
* Current NMC registration
* Excellent clinical skills
* Ability to make decisions and use your initiative
* Strong communication skills
* Passionate to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
* Flexible and positive attitude
* £16.35 to £21.26 per hr
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
* 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
* Flexible shift options – we can offer guaranteed days or night shifts
* Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
* Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* Free uniform
* Access to our employee Discount Programme
Our neurological centres are specialised nursing homes and provide 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
We specialise in slow stream rehabilitation where the emphasis is placed on patient safety and maximising each individual’s abilities, comfort and quality of life.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check