Chorley, Preston - PR7
£16.70 - £17.70 + Paid Breaks (£38656)
Days - 42-hour contract
8.00AM - 8.00PM - MON - FRI
Time Recruitment are searching for an experienced Registered Nurse to join an Outstanding care facility in Chorley. The family run care group operates to the highest standard of nursing care across the North West; The service has a high reputation in the area for its standards of care.
The nursing service is medium in size and caters for 30 residents in total across 2 different units that specialize in General nursing and Dementia care. The service has excellent staffing levels with 1 nurse on each unit with 9 care workers.
As a Registered General Nurse, you be working on the general nursing unit and running the day to day care co-ordination.
Your duties as Registered Nurse are as follows:
* Care Plans
* Rota planning and supervisions
* Risk Assessments
* Overseeing care staff
* Demonstrates strong leadership, communication, and motivational skills
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role are:
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* Industry leading enhancements - £5.00 per hour
* A competitive salary
* Paid breaks
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Cost coverage of NMC Registration fees
Any questions about the Registered Nurse role? Contact Matthew (phone number removed)
Registered Nurse Certified