Position: Staff Nurse| RGN
Salary: Up to £32K
Hours: Full Time - Flexible Shift Pattern
A leading healthcare provider require a registered nurse to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in the Washington area. They are looking for Registered Nurses to work on their surgical ward. You will be joining a well-established and dynamic team with brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites across the UK!
You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. Also, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all the information, making this available to relevant others.
Key Skills Required
- Must have NMC.
- Experience working within an acute healthcare setting.
- Have good organisation skills and be a good team player.
Benefits on offer:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers.
- Wellness Screenings.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park.
For more information, please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Private Hospital
- Health Facilities
- Patient Health Questionnaires
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Team Working