We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our 60 bed dedicated neurological care centre, The Dean in Gloucester.
We deliver expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions. Our team is currently on an exciting journey to achieve excellence and you can be part of this! This is a role where you can make a difference every day in a supported environment, where we will value your skills and clinical expertise.
You will need:
* Current NMC registration
* Excellent clinical skills
* Ability to make decisions and use your initiative
* Strong communication skills
* Passionate to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
* Flexible and positive attitude
* Competitive hourly rate plus enhancements for evening and weekend working
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Free parking and uniform
* Subsidised staff restaurant
Our neurological centres are specialised nursing homes and provide 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
We specialise in slow stream rehabilitation where the emphasis is placed on patient safety and maximising each individual’s abilities, comfort and quality of life.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check