Registered Nurse - Days or Nights Paisley Elderly / Dementia Care Up to £17.00 per hour plus enhancements and excellent benefits Permanent – Full Time (33 or 38.5 hours per week)
Gemini Healthcare are currently seeking a full time Registered Nurse for Days or Nights to join the team at a quality Elderly & Dementia Care Home in the Paisley area.
As Registered Nurse, you will lead, motivate and mentor your staff team whilst delivering guidance and identifying training and development opportunities to ensure work practices are safe and conform to standards. Ultimately it is your responsibility to promote independence & improve mobility in the elderly & dementia residents.
The successful Registered Nurse candidate will have excellent communication skills to enable them to establish personal rapport with existing and potential residents, their families and the multi-disciplinary team. You'll be focussing not only on the physical ailments associated with aging, but also with mental impairments and ensuring that each resident has the best possible quality of life through effective care. This position is for permanent Days or Nights to suit.
The Registered Nurse will have a number of responsible duties including but not limited to:
* Carry out regular checks on residents at intervals determined by the Home Manager
* Ensure that Care Plans are completed and maintained and in accordance with NMC guidelines & company policy
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company’s procedure and NMC guidelines
* To ensure the correct ordering, storage and administration of drugs in accordance with individual requirements, medical and pharmaceutical agencies
* Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant staff members at the end of each shift
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations
* Qualified and registered with the NMC
* Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment - although other candidates will be considered
* Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
* Able to work a flexible shift pattern
* Excellent clinical skills
In return you'll receive:
* Competitive rates of pay - up to £17.00 per hour
* Enhanced rate for hours over contracted
* 28 days holiday entitlement
* Excellent benefits and incentives including Perkbox
* Additional courses and extra training to advance your career and improve your skills
The client is a privately-owned care provider currently operating several high-quality care homes across the UK. The company is a well-respected group and has been established for over 30 years. The homes are run following an ethos based on quality, trust and support where every resident is treated with complete respect and care to ensure they are always comfortable and happy.
The care home itself is situated near Paisley. The medium sized location offers residential and nursing care for the frail, elderly and those with dementia, in addition to respite and convalescent care. The home has a very good rating and excellent reputation and it is situated in a lovely location with beautiful landscaped gardens for the residents to enjoy.
Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client for this Registered Nurse role in Paisley. Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are a leading agency specialising in the permanent recruitment of nurses, management, social care and healthcare professionals across the UK
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Paisley) .