Registered Nurse Functional Assessor RGN’S
Keighley Assessment Centre
Starting salary £38,760.00K Per Annum
Monday – Friday 37.5hrs
Looking to start an exciting new career, train to become a fully Accredited Functional Assessor with The Health Assessment Advisory Service. As a fully Accredited Assessor Is a worthwhile and rewarding role. You will have the chance to use your excellent clinical skills in a slightly new way, helping to change people’s lives in a positive and rewarding way. If you are passionate and committed to making a difference, this is the perfect role for you
This exciting role offers a range of benefits including excellent training with Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points towards your NMC registration. Support with revalidation and good working hours (9-5pm, Monday to Friday) a fantastic starting salary £38,760 per annum from day one.
We welcome applicants with a minimum of 1 year’s acute nursing experience. Job opportunities currently exists for Nurses/Physiotherapist and Doctors UK Nationwide, see our advert below and apply now. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
About this rewarding role
As a Functional Assessor you have a unique and important responsibilities. You will conduct functional assessments and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of File-work and face-to-face assessments.
You will have Structured hours, so no shift work evenings, weekends and no altering your life to work around the shifts you have been asked to work. You will be supported to becoming an Accredited Assessor and receive all the training you need to achieve this. There is additional training and support to help your CPD for your development and Revalidation. A working environment that cares about its
commitment to public service and supporting people. Working with varied Clinicians in each Assessment Centre, provides a multi-disciplinary team that you can lean on for answers to questions or support as well as learn from each other.
As MAXIMUS is a private business, good performance is recognised in the form of Leader boards, career growth and client satisfaction, opportunity for overtime if you would like, and your professional registration fees reimbursed.
A working environment that cares about its commitment to public service and supporting people, ensuring you have time for yourself outside shift work. Employees can take advantage of the discounted gym membership or just spend time with family and friends, doing things you have not had time for before if you have been a shift worker.
* To undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP. File-work involves reviewing medical evidence
* in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment. Such assessments focus on how a disability affects a customer’s day to day life in performing work related activities. These assessments may be recorded.
* To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
* To provide comprehensive reports to enable Decision Makers at DWP to make informed decisions regarding benefit claims.
* Adult Nurse with a minimum 1 year’s acute clinical experience?
* Good broad-base clinical experience gained in an Acute setting
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, empathetic, and professional manner
* Strong computer and IT skills
* Right to work in the UK.
* The ability to work autonomously, and as part of an in targeted team
* Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach to learning and your professional development
* Excellent salary
* CPD Points towards your professional development
* Support with Revalidation
* NMC Registration fees reimbursed
* Accredited Qualification
* Private Health Insurance
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Fantastic referral scheme
* No weekend work or On-calls
* Excellent work life balance
* 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Public Holidays
* Company sick pay – discretionary after a qualifying period
For an informal chat call Fel on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
Or apply now indicating the best time I can call you back for an informal chat, and to arrange an interview
Hardworking And Dedicated