Position: Registered Nurse
Pay: up to £32,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. They are looking for a Registered Nurse to work in their Wards Department. This lovely private hospital boasts 55 beds and 3 operating theatres offering a range of procedures including orthopaedic, gynaecology, urology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, and cosmetic surgery.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites all across the UK!
* NMC pin required
* Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
* Good team player
Benefits & Salary
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card
* Plus much more
Please apply for the role and Sam Moorhouse will be in touch to discuss in more detail you exact requirements or please call / text Sam on 07585 561822 if you are looking for a new opportunity!
- Professional Development
- Team Working