£17.25 per hour (equivalent to NHS band 6) | 30 Hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A fantastic vacancy has arisen for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join the clinical team in a Sleaford care home providing nursing and dementia care.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Competitive pay rate offered at £17.25 per hour (equivalent to NHS band 6)
• 30 hours per week (phone number removed)
• Days or Nights
• A supportive working environment is a CQC compliant home
As Registered Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse Mental/RGN, Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Ability to work under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation