Do you want to develop your nursing career?Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team and care for others across Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas. Nursing roles
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable caring for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, you could work with service users that are anxious or confused so a calm approach is essential to this role.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration. Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs throughout the week
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekdays and weekends)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.Benefits
Our Hereford branch opened in 2015 and is situated in Kemble House on Broad Street in Hereford city centre.Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.