We are looking for passionate Registered Nurses to join one of clients care home located in the rural areas of Northampton and would like to welcome all nurses joining our permanent team with a 'Welcome Bonus' of up to £2000!
The home provides 24 hour care for those with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, acquired brain injury and complex needs; it also offers a homely and welcoming environment conducive to the physical, mental and social wellbeing of our residents.
As a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) you will play an instrumental role in the lives of individuals, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions. You will also be supporting the Deputy Manager and Registered Manager with the day to day running of the service providing the highest standards of care.
To be considered for the role you will need;
* Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
If you are RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
"RGN" or "R.G.N" or RN1 or RN2 or RN3 or RN4 or Rn5 or RN6 or RN7 or RN8A or RN8B or RN8C or RN8D or RN9 or "Registered General Nurse" or "Registered Nurse" or "RN" or (nurse and registered) "RMN" or "R.M.N" or RN3 or RN4 or "Registered Mental Nurse" or "Mental Nurse" or "registered mental health nurse" or "registered nurse of mental health" or "mental health nurse" or (("mental nurse" or "mental health") and (registered or "pin" or nurse))
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.