* EXPERIENCED AND NEWLY QUALFIED RGN REGISTERED NURSES with VALID NMC PIN
* £33,000 - £49,700
* Residential Nursing Home
* Elderly, Dementia, Specialised Needs
REGISTERED NURSE BENEFITS:
* Generous annual leave allowance
* £1,000 bonus after 9 months of service
* Retail and leisure savings package worth £1,200 per year
* Attractive pension scheme
Free staff lunch
Free Life Insurance Cover
Training and progression opportunities
Support with accommodation if required
Access to Employee Assistance Programme
QUALITIES & SKILLS depending on your Registered Nurse nursing level
* Excellent elderly / dementia care experience.
* Excellent residential and nursing home experience
* As a Registered Nurse you will have excellent clinical track record, quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services.
* Have good knowledge of infection control / Covid-19
* Committed to helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity.
* As a Registered Nurse you will be an effective communicator who can build strong and honest relationships with residents and the people they care about.
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team, including providing formal and informal programs of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
* A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
* Genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
* As a Registered Nurse you will take responsibility for the well-being of the residents including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
* Carrying out assessments, you will develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of the residents.
* Throughout the day, you will monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation.
* As a Registered Nurse you will be delivering clinical guidance to your care team.
* Always promoting the resident's independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
* As a Registered Nurse you will carry out weekly ward rounds with multidisciplinary teams
* Have good knowledge of infection control / Covid-19.
About the nursing home:
The nursing home provides accommodation for provides a warm and welcoming environment for older people and for those who are too frail or ill to continue living in their own home. Our experienced Registered Nurses, friendly staff offer our residents peace of mind, support and companionship – whatever their needs.y. The home has a friendly community feel, the team are passionate about providing person centered care, championing dignity and independence. Convenient for public transport
Our client believe it is their privilege to care for people - treating each resident as if they were part of their own family. The home offers a warm and friendly living environment with very positive feedback.
Sounds like your ideal next role?
Then you are just what we are looking for and we would like to hear from you!
RE : SR00027CVL
If this role does not suit you, but you are looking for your next permanent position, please do get in touch and we will be able to help you find that dream role as we have vacancies all around the UK!
Contact Sharon, Stag Recruitment, (phone number removed)
Coaching And Mentoring