This opportunity presents the chance to work as Registered Nurse in a fully compliant state-of-the-art 32 bed service for adults with complex needs in Liverpool. Annual Salary up to £39600 + £1500 welcome bonus.
As Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN or RNLD) in this cutting edge service you will be working with adults with complex needs, including a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, brain injury, stroke and early-onset dementia.
Here you will be working on one of the 10-bedded units, joining a great multidisciplinary team that is well-resourced (2 residents to every 1 care staff) allowing you to focus on delivering attentive hands-on person centred care to your service users.
What you will be offered;
• £17.31ph or £39600 per annum based on 44 hours + £1500 welcome bonus
• A comprehensive seven day induction, designed to give you all the information that you'll need before you start working in the home.
• A rewarding and stimulating working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical, leadership and management skills, to prepare you for future opportunities that the group offers.
• You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area
• Other benefits such as Hot meal on shift, RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Free Parking
• There are full time or part time hours available for a Registered Nurse to work either 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week, days or nights. This is a permanent position and the salary is £17.31ph , increasing with regular increments
• Your days will be varied, but will revolve around assessing care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required.
• You will be named person for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
• You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
• You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to our specialised group of services users.
• You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN or RNLD) and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert, please click APPLY and Taya from Leaders in Care will be in touch to discuss your application
Coordinating With Others
Registered Nurse Certified