Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking competent Registered Nurses to provide high-quality nursing care and support to our service users in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and surrounding areas.
We are looking for compassionate Nurses who are confident in their ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Working with us, you'll have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and get paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
* At least 2 referee contact details
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
* You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
If the answer is yes, apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. Use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package