Registered Nurse Shaftesbury
Are you passionate about end of life care?
Our client is seeking a registered nurse to work in their care home near Shaftesbury to assist with general nursing care for their residents. You will become part of a team who works together to provide holistic care in a environment which is friendly, calm and focusing on ensuring that the end of life journey is delivered with extreme care and attention.
The home is lead by a strong clinician who believes in providing the best individual, holistic end of life care and they are looking for an experienced registered nurse to join their team either on a full time or part time basis.
Duties will include:
* Act as a role model to care staff and demonstrate your commitment to maintaining high levels of care for our residents at all times including setting and maintain the highest standards of care in the clinical area.
* To assess, implement and maintain individual care plans for residents.
* To liaise with GP’s and other health and social care professionals.
* To order, store and administer medicines according to national and local guidelines.
* To handle complaints appropriately in accordance with the homes policies and procedures.
* Supervision of existing and new nursing staff as required.
* To keep up-to-date accurate care records’, ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
* Ensure competency and safe maintenance of all medical devices within the sphere of responsibility reporting and following up of any broken / unsafe equipment or structures to the Maintenance Team and the Deputy/Home Manager if necessary.
* NMC revalidation
* DBS check
* Meals whilst on duty
* enhanced evening/weekend rates of pay
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Paid annual leave
Immediate interviews offered for the position of nurse if you have the passion, previous experience and/or training in end of life care.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination