Tier 1 Agency position available in a large specialised mental health hospital - Marchwood, Southampton. Sign on with an agency who gets preference of shifts and can provide consistent 3-4 week bookings!
SCS LOOKING FOR A REGISTERED NURSE | TEMPORARY - PERMANENT ROLE | £150 SCS BONUS FOR NEW NURSE REGISTRATION |£250 SCS REFFERAL BONUS PER NEW CANDIDATE - AGENCY POSITION - TIER 1 SUPPLIER.
Are you a Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse looking for a new opportunity within one of the country's most established private mental health hospitals treating 69 service users within 48 acres of pristine gardens. Services within the hospital include CAHMS - Acute Tier 4 Unit, All Female High Dependency Unit and Adult Acute Service Unit. The hospital also runs a Young People and Adults Outpatient Service.
Location - Marchwood, Southampton
Pay Rates - Days £23.50 ph Ltd - Weekends/Nights £25.50 ph Ltd - Sundays £26 ph Ltd.
Shifts - A range of shifts are available for the right person - Long Days & Nights, Early Shifts and Late Shifts
To work within an established and experience multidisciplinary team consisting of Registered and Mental Health Nurses as well as both psychological and educational professionals within a private mental health service that was founded 225 years ago. The hospital hosts a calm and tranquil environment and your focus will be to aid the service users recovery from a range of mental health issues.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
* Supervising team members and contributing to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
* Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
* Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* £250 Bonus for new Nurse Registration
* Weekly payroll Service
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Referral bonus of £250
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact me on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)