Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - Mitcham - Competitive salary plus £1000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Available (Mixed shift pattern) - Permanent
Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, Disability Nurse, or newly qualified nurses will also be considered.
Salary: Highly Competitive hourly rate plus £1000 welcome bonus.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of the UK's largest Nursing home group who are looking for a registered nurse to join their team at this wonderful 68 bed Nursing Home. This home has been carefully designed to provide a warm and safe environment for its residents and employees.
Our clients are known for offering the best training, support and opportunities to progress throughout the company and are recognised to be one of 'the top 20 large care home groups' 4 years in a row.
- An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor.
- Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- A newly qualified nurse ready to take the leap from training into your first role, supported by a structured preceptorship and welcoming and inspirational team.
- Passionate, caring, and energetic, committed to making a genuine difference in the lives of the residents.
Benefits / Salary package:
- Competitive salary and regular pay reviews
- Progression opportunities
- Regular training
- The cost of your NMC Pin Renewal paid for
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for
- Membership for The Nursing Times paid for
- Excellent support and training for newly qualified nurses
For more information please apply or call / text Isabelle on 07391274298