£17 - £19 p/h | 35 Hours – Short Day Shifts | Elderly & Disability Care – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
One of Derby’s leading nursing homes is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to join their team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly frail and disability nursing care in a fantastic setting and maintains high staffing levels and has a very strong leadership team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week on a flexible, 7 day rota
* Working a mix of early (8am-3pm) and late (2.30pm-9.30pm)day shifts
* Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, with an additional £2 per hour paid for overtime
* A fantastic working environment with great training opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will work as part of a strong team to deliver high-quality clinical care to residents. On the early shift you will work alongside another RN and will be supported by supernumerary management and a great team of HCAs and Activity Coordinators to ensure residents are enjoying the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Ideally have previous experience in elderly care or adult social care
* Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
* Committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Registered Nurse Certified