At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for a Part Time Registered Nurse. Due to a large increase in new patients we are looking to bring in a passionate and dedicated nurse.
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
About our Home:
Charnwood Care Home in Nottingham is just a short walk away from the town centre and train station, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team offers [ Link removed ] for people who need help with daily tasks, as well as [ Link removed ] where we support our residents to maintain their independence and individuality, encouraging social activity and building relationships within the home. We also provide [ Link removed ] for those who have complex medical needs, and [ Link removed ] provided by specialist teams trained in the complexities of looking after those living with dementia, who may also have other long-term medical conditions.
We run a busy activities programme to make sure our residents get the most out of every day, including days out, visits from entertainers, and regular visits from local churches, which we have excellent links with.
At Charnwood Care Home, we offer pet therapy at our home, which has found to be greatly beneficial to our residents. We also have two resident pet budgies, which our residents absolutely adore.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse