At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for Registered Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life to join us in our Nursing homes.
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
About our Home:
You’ll find Hesslewood House situated in the heart of a country park with views of Humber Bridge and Humber River, in the pleasant village of Hessle. We are close by to local shops and public transport, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team offers all types of care, including [ Link removed ] for those who need help with daily tasks, as well as [ Link removed ] where we support people to maintain their independence and individuality, encouraging social activity and building relationships within the home. We also provide [ Link removed ] for people who have complex medical needs.
Our dementia care is accredited as part of Four Seasons Dementia Care Framework.
Our outside garden provides stunning views of the country park, with resident peacocks to add to the experience. Our residents love to explore and enjoy our garden, and particularly like to relax on the patio area with our resident cat, Luna.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse