Job: Registered NurseAmit Kainth2019-10-09T08:51:11+01:00
Title Registered Nurse
Salary £18-25 per hour
Start Date 2019-10-09
Pearson Anderson are recruiting nurses nationwide, so if you are an RGN, RMN, or RNLD then we would like to hear from you.
We will work with you to find shifts that suit your lifestyle and commitments each week.
We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including hospitals, care homes, and nursing homes.
Pearson Anderson is committed to providing the highest quality care possible, we take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of our clients and in return we will pay you a very competitive hourly rate.
Below are just some of the benefits of working with us at Pearson Anderson
Days, Nights, Evenings and Weekend work available
Work Life Balance
24 hour 7 days a week on-call support team
Various different locations (variety is the spice of life)
Possibility of temporary to permanent contracts
In return we are looking for experienced nurses with a genuine and caring approach, as well as the skills to deliver high calibre care.
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
6 months experience in a care setting in the UK (within the last 2 years)
The right to work in the UK
Valid NMC PIN
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
* Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes' policies and procedures.
* Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes' policies and procedures.
* Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
* Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
* Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
Click on below link to download our brochure
Get Support [Click here to apply]
Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* [Click here to apply]