Location ,Attleborough Norwich .
We are looking for a nurse that shares our passion in dementia care. If you have experience in this field of care we will want to see your devotion to dementia and how you will add to the team through your own knowledge.
* Basic Salary £38000 p/a
* Company Contributory Pension Plan
* Overtime Rates
* Restraint training
* Christmas Bonus and Parties!
* Loyalty Payments for 10, 20 service awards
* 6 weeks holidays
* Free In House Training
* Free Uniform
* Extensive training programme options
* Full time permanent 36 - 48 hour week available
* 12 hour shift available over 3 - 4 days per week
* Overall safety and well-being of the residents.
* Supervising and training of care assistant team members
* Communication with all resident support services and families with regards to residents’ health issues.
* Administration of medications to residents within the Care Home
* Registration with NMC as a registered practitioner
* 2 years experience in long term care, Nursing Home or older peoples services, or in healthcare high dependency nursing setting
* Please apply with your cv and i will phone you back to discuss this position
Long Term Care