Registered Care Categories*: Dementia - Learning Disability - No Medical Intervention - Old Age - Physical Disability - Sensory Impairment - Younger Adults
All Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Award Winning Company winning 'Top 20 Care Home' multiple times
Further details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home located in Stockport. This warm and cosy nursing home creates a friendly and welcoming environment for the residents and their families. The healthcare team at the home are passionate about the high-quality person-centred care that they provide, and the Home Manager is looking for a caring and like-minded Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join the team. Staff morale at the home is very high.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning company recognised as one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities you will have access to a live Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses which you can hand pick from.
- Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
- The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
- Staff recognitions schemes
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
- Specialist dementia training and support
- A duvet day on your birthday!
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service . All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Experience of working within a nursing home is strongly desirable, although we are happy to consider applications from newly-qualified to Staff nurses. Staff Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Manchester) .