Nurse Seekers are extremely proud to be recruiting a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) on behalf of their client who operates a leading Nursing Home in the beautiful South Wales town of Ebbw Vale.
Now under new management and family ownership the Home is looking to modernise and develop quickly and is therefore looking to recruit an RGN or RMN of the highest quality.
- Registered Nurse with an up to date NMC PIN
- Experience of working with the elderly
- Understanding of the issues facing residents and their families
- Market leading salary, which is fully negotiable depending on experience.
- Progression and Development opportunities within the company
- Continuous professional development
- Numerous other company benefits
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Providing high quality Nursing care to all residents
- Writing and updating all residents records and care plans
- Delegation of tasks and responsibilities to the Care assistant team.
- To ensure that all NMC guidance and codes of conduct are adhered too at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is looking for a new challenge and who really wants to contribute to what will become one of the best homes in the area.. This fantastic employer is waiting to hear from interested candidates so please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with further details.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on 01926 676369 for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.