At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for Registered Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life to join us in our Nursing homes.
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
About our Home:
Located in Cannock, Windsor House is a friendly care home, offering residential dementia care where we support our residents to maintain their independence and individuality, encouraging social activity and building relationships within the home. We also provide 24-hour nursing dementia care, provided by specialist teams trained in the complexities of looking after those living with dementia, who may also have other long-term medical conditions, as well as respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
You’ll find Windsor House Care Home conveniently situated in the Hednesford suburb of Cannock. We are close to local shops, public transport, and the M6, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse