Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £17.25 - £17.75 per hour
Contracted Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time (11, 22, 33 or 44 hours)
Shift Pattern: Days, Nights or Mixed
Admission Information: Ages 55+
Care Categories: Old Age, Physical Disability
CCQ Rating: Overall Requires Improvement
Contract Type: Permanent
Requirements: *By law, from 11th November 2021, all staff working in a care home must have completed the Covid vaccination course or prove medical exemption.*
*All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.*
This is a perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a Registered Nurse. The company are recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent care providers, caring for more than 10,000 residents across the UK. They specialise in care for the elderly and provide the highest standards of care in over 300 homes situated across the UK.
Ideally situated on the banks of the River Witham in Lincoln, this is a friendly care home that proudly offers nursing and residential care, as well as respite, convalescent, palliative and care for young people with physical disabilities and currently supports 48 residents. As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
You will be provided with a structured and thorough induction programmed which will include various training courses. All nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the care home/company. You will also be given to opportunity to access training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills – receiving ongoing support from your manager.
* Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* GP online - a new online service run by Aviva providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16.
* Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners e.g., Love2shop.
* Wellbeing - a completely free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme provided by AXA called “Be Supported”. This gives an agency worker and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental, and financial issues.
* Blue Light Discounts
* Arriva Bus Discounts
* Weight Watcher Corporate Discounts
* Refer a Friend scheme of up to £250.
* Award-winning learning and development
* An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Gabriella Bould at Optima Plus Recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
- Certified Nurse Practitioner