Astell Care Home is looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (Current NMC Pin)
Astell Care Centre has specialised Units for Challenging Behaviour:
Two units for Older Male Adults - 32 bedded
One Unit for Female Adults -13 bedded
The role will suit someone wishing to gain experience and consolidate skills working with older adults.
AWe offer a great range of benefit’s, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500 paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
About our Home:
Located in Newcastle, Astell Care Home has a warm, friendly environment, offering a range of Nursing , Dementia, Residential and Challenging Behaviour care for Older Adults.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff se, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse
Coaching And Mentoring
Registered Nurse Certified