£31,824 - £42,432 a year. Pay Rate is equivalent to NHS Band 6 & 7 - plus additional benefits!
Search Healthcare is working with a Leading Healthcare provider to find the perfect Nurse for a current vacancy. The home specialises in nursing care and support for older people whose primary needs are; nursing or who may be living with dementia.
More about the home:
* Beautiful and accessible gardens
* Excellent reputation for care and hospitality
* Professional nursing care
* Paid breaks
* Pay enhancements for overtime
* On going professional development including clinical and management training available.
* Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide.
You will be working with the current team to provide the best care possible for all residents. Working on a rotated basis to allow for optimum care to be achieved, but also to allow staff members to feel refreshed and energised for their next shift.
More about the position:
* Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
* Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
* You'll provide the very best levels of clinical care
* Make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards
* A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
If you are interested or want to know more information please apply or call Jack at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.