Are you looking to up-skill in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Bude, Holsworthy and the surrounding areas. You'll be responsible for assisting with medication support, the development of care plans and the management of a team of health and social care assistants. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. Advantages
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. About you
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner,
demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Keen to get working? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Apply today.