UK Care and Nursing are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our Nursing and Residential Home client within the Hastings area. Our client has numerous Nursing Homes throughout the UK and are currently recruiting in one of their homes in West Sussex. The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering clinical excellence and be patient and caring and able to provide a quality service to residents within a Nursing Home environment. You will be responsible for the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan. You will assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environments for both residents and their visitors. You will have an active NMC pin with prior nursing experience.
Our Nurses will enjoy the following benefits:-
* Competitive Salary
* Paid breaks
* Excellent induction and on-going training
* Personal and career development opportunities
* Contributory workplace pension
* Paid DBS check
* Free parking
* Free uniform
* Full support from head office team
Our successful Nurse will:-
* Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place which are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC and Company policy.
* Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatments of patients
* Be responsible for effectively supervising the care team and their rotas.
* Ensure that all care practices within the home are maintained to the highest levels and that all documentation is in line with current regulatory framework.
* Administer medication, surgical dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and any other relevant required nursing task.
* Plan duty rotas and organise and direct the work and training
* Advice on nursing care and disease prevention
* Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any change in conditions which give rise to concern.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
Education, Skills and qualifications
Our Nurses will have the following:-
* An active NMC pin
* Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
* Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
* Work well under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
* The ability to work well with others
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Hastings) .