Newcross Healthcare Solutions
14 Sep 2019
14 Oct 2019
Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Moor, Torkington and the surrounding areas.
Our unique 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift on the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Registered Nurse, you will put our service users at the centre of everything you do at all times. You will have excellent clinical abilities and be able to comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Why choose us?
* Flexible full time and part time hours across a range of weekday, night and weekend shifts
* Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
* Various free training programs designed to broaden your skill set
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
* At least 2 referee contact details
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
* You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
* Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your local team is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
This job was originally posted as [Click here to apply]