£18.70 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Specialist MH/Neurological Care - Good CQC | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
A specialist care facility on the outskirts of Southampton is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work full-time days.
The service caters to adults of working age with mental health conditions, neurological disorders and dementia and provides a fantastic environment for residents who often display challenging behaviours and have complex needs.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
* Permanent contracts on a full or part-time basis, with flexible day shifts on a rolling rota
* Great hourly pay rates of £18.70 per hour plus paid breaks, with pay subject to annual reviews
* Free uniforms, on-site parking and subsidised meals
* A company pension scheme
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development programmes
* Support finding accommodation for Nurses looking to relocate
* Some fantastic employee support programmes
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Ideally experienced in a similar setting, or have a keen interest in working with this client group
* Able to work flexible shifts and passionate about high quality care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Winchester) .