Newcross Healthcare Solutions
04 Nov 2019
04 Dec 2019
Do you have a caring nature? Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Registered Nurses to care for service users in Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounds. Keep scrolling to learn more about this great career opportunity!
We are looking for experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses who are confident in their clinical ability and have the skills to provide outstanding nursing care which protects the dignity of our service users.
Ideally you will have experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and excellent team leader skills.
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
* At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
We provide nursing care in a variety of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our many benefits
* Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
* Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day
Develop & Learn
Newcross provide their employees with a wide range of free training programmes which they can earn through credits while they work. This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
We also offer the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Join our lovely branch
Your local branch will be based in Eastbourne, this branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station.
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
This job was originally posted as [Click here to apply]