Up to £18.55 per hour
Permanent, Full time or Part time
Days and Nights available
UK Care and Nursing are currently recruiting for Registered Nurse’s for our Nursing and Residential Home client within the Warrington area. Our client has numerous Nursing Homes throughout the UK and are currently recruiting in one of their homes based in Warrington. The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering clinical excellence and be patient and caring and able to provide a quality service to residents within a Nursing and Residential Home environment. You will be responsible for the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained in strict accordance with their care plan. You will assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environments for both residents and their visitors. You will have an active NMC pin with prior nursing experience.
You will enjoy the following benefits:-
• £18.55 per hour
• ‘Perkbox’ employee benefits pack
• Blue light card
• 28 days annual leave
• Work for multi award winning care provider
• Excellent induction and on-going training
• Personal and career development opportunities
• Contributory workplace pension
• Free uniform
• One years’ NMC fee’s paid
Our successful Nurse will:-
• Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place which are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC and Company policy.
• Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatments of patients
• Be responsible for effectively supervising the care team.
• Ensure that all care practices within the home are maintained to the highest levels and that all documentation is in line with current regulatory framework.
• Administer medication, surgical dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and any other relevant required nursing task.
• Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any change in conditions which give rise to concern.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
Education, Skills and qualifications
Our Nurses will have the following:-
• An active NMC pin
• Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
• Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
• Work well under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
• The ability to work well with others