Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for Registered Nurses looking to provide personal nursing care across Ipswich, Claydon, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
The nursing role:
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for delivering expert nursing care that promotes the dignity and happiness of our service users in line with their personalised care.
As a Newcross member you will have access to an employee perks scheme which will enable you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers.
Develop & Learn:
With Newcross you will have the opportunity to broaden your skills through a wide range of free training programmes such as
Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
What's in it for you?
* Salary of up to £
26.52/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
£500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay, allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local branch will be based in Ipswich Town Centre. Our amazing team provides
first class HCA
s, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
* At least 2 referee contact details
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
* You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Begin your application…
After you submit your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call [Click here to apply]
. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.