Major Healthcare is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse Manager (RMN) to join our multidisciplinary team based in Essex. You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, epilepsy, diabetes, bipolar disorder, OCD, and behaviours that challenge in a residential environment.
Key Responsibilities for Registered Nurse Manager (RMN)
* Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
* Demonstrate effective leadership to enable employees to provide consistent high standards of support.
* Maintain an understanding of the social care sector and how it affects areas of responsibility and the organisation.
* Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
* Responsible for providing guidance and clinical knowledge to the nursing and multidisciplinary team.
* Work in line with all organisational policies/procedures, values and beliefs and direct the staff team to ensure they do the same.
* Ensure all service users have a full support plan pathway in accordance with relevant standards and policies.
* Effectively monitor the financial performance of services.
* Ensure the continuous monitoring of the requirements and keeping up to date with any changes around regulations and best practice, key trend and policies regarding Mental Health.
* Ensure a high standard of nursing care during procedures and treatments including the safe storage, administration and recording of medicines in accordance with Legislation, organisational and local policies and NMC Code of professional Conduct.
* Take responsibility for maintaining the registration of the service with CQC and ensuring the service meets all the necessary requirement
Successful Registered Nurse Manager (RMN) must have:
* Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a valid NMC Pin
* Experience of managing teams, budgets and financial information
* Level 5 diploma or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of the legislation relating to the provision of care and ability to apply the organisations policies and procedure at the appropriate time
* Excellent communication skills, empathy, team player
* Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
Salary for Registered Nurse Manager (RMN) is £42,000 depending on experience.
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Plan
* Flexible working opportunities
* Sick Pay
* Employee Assistance Services
* Career development opportunities
For more information about Registered Nurse Manager (RMN) role please call Leanne on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or apply on line
Coaching And Mentoring