UK Care and Nursing are currently recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client based in Altrincham, who specialise in delivering dementia care. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team.
The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic and drive for delivering clinical excellence and be of a compassionate nature.
You will take the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the clinical and personal needs of their residents are maintained in strict accordance with their policies and care plans. You will assist and guide your team to provide a safe, caring, and stimulating environment.
To be considered for this role you must have an active and unrestricted NMC pin with 1 years prior nursing experience in General Nursing or Mental Health Nursing.
You will enjoy the following benefits:-
* £18.50 per hour
* Paid breaks
* Excellent comprehensive induction and on-going training
* Personal development and career progression opportunities
* Workplace pension pack
* Free uniform
* Coverage of PIN Revalidation and Enhanced DBS costs
* Consistent shift patterns
* Additional shifts
* Purpose built workplace
* 28 days holiday
* Refer a friend scheme
* Onsite parking
Your duties will include:-
* Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place which are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC and Company policy.
* Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatments of residents
* Ensure that all care practices within the establishment are maintained to the highest levels and that all documentation is in line with current regulatory framework.
* Administer medication, surgical dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and any other relevant required nursing tasks.
* Advice on nursing care and disease prevention
* Provide advice to families of service users and GP’s of any change in conditions which give rise to concern.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, outside bodies, families, visitors and colleagues.
Education, Skills and qualifications
You will possess the following:
* An active NMC pin
* Have prior relevant experience as a Nurse
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have the relevant skills and experience for the above tasks
* Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role
* Work well under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
* The ability to work well as part of a team
Permanent, Full time hours available
Variety of shifts worked over a weekly rota
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Altrincham) .