Registered Nurse | Outpatients | Band 5 dependent on experience | Fully Funded training programs | Full Time
Spire London East are looking to recruit experienced and committed Nurses to join our Outpatients team. This role comes with excellent career training and progression. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic facilities. The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy and radiology.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be working on a busy outpatient’s department
- Be able to participate in quality and audits
- Undertaking clinics
- Have a minimum of 12 month post reg experience
- Be committed to delivering high quality patient care
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 1 years surgical experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Able to carryout wound dressings
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on 07935 755240 or email [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Coordinating With Others
Hardworking And Dedicated