Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Palliative Care
Location: Falkirk, Stirlingshire
Salary: £15.00 per hour (£34,320 per annum)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (options: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week available depending on preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses joining the home, paid with first full month's wages *
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee*
*Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times*
*Paid PVG Check*
*Relocation Package available*
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a spacious, purpose-built nursing home which offers Nursing care and Dementia care. Located in Falkirk, this recommended home provides a high-quality person-centred care in a warm and friendly atmosphere for older Adults. They provide nursing care for dementia and palliative care.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- £1000 Welcome Bonus paid with first full month's wages
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.