Biggleswade RGN Nights
LNR are currently recruiting for a staff nurse RGN for a medium sized nursing home in Biggleswade. The nursing home offers nursing care to the elderly.
The home manager currently has a vacancy for a full time registered general nurse RGN to work on night shift.
- Administering medication
- Produce individual care plans
- Maintain accurate records
- Work to NMC and CQC guidelines and regulations
- Commit to improving the lives of residents
- Be organised and proactive
- Respect the service users and their wishes
The successful registered nurse must be:
- RGN (or equivalent)
- Able to work in the UK
- Have a valid NMC pin
Salary starts at £15.00 per hour.
APPLY NOW!!! Rachel £07928236456 or text your name for a call-back
Key Words: Staff Nurse, RGN, RN, RMN, Mental Health, Dementia, Registered Nurse, Adult Nurse, Nurse, Nursing Home, Stevenage, Biggleswade, South England
£15.00 - £16.00 per hour
- Contractor Quality Control
- Construction Quality Control
- Self Motivation