Our Client based is looking for a friendly, Caring experienced Registered General Nurse RGN/RMN for their care home based in Bideford
Our client specialises in elderly care and are there fore looking for a passionate and caring Night nurse
Purpose of Job
1. Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
2. Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
3. Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
4. Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
5. Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
6. Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
7. Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
Night Time from 8 PM to 8 AM
Full time Days 37.5 hours/week
Must have 3 years of experience.
Salary is dependent on experience