Nurseplus are looking for Registered Nurses with Tracheostomy experience to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN) in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Ashford and surrounding areas.
PAYE - £18.00 - £35.00 per hour, paid weekly
LTD - £18.00 - £44.00 per hour, paid weekly
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN):
• You must have the right to work within the UK
• NMC Registration
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Tracheostomy care and management of PEG feeding experience needed
• You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
• A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN):
• Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
• Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
• Paid Holiday Leave
• FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
• FREE Uniform after completion of training
• FREE DBS
• Refer a friend scheme
• Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
• Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with over 60 branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Ashford.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
registered nurse, nursing, agencies, flexibility, nursing care
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Ashford).