£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 hours | Days and/or Nights | Good CQC Rating |
A large, purpose-built luxury nursing home in Leicester currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns over days and nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00 which is in line with NHS Band 6
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Leicester) .