Due to the expansion and growth of our Barclay House service in Leicester, Oakleaf are now looking to recruit a motivated and committed Nurse to work here. We are seeking someone that shares our passion and values for delivering high quality care. We are looking for RGN/RMN to join our growing and friendly team in the exciting field of brain injury. Excellent opportunity to join a growing yet well established company that puts its staff at the very heart of our business. We have either full time or part time available.
Main function of the role:-
Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or long term service users.
Who we are looking for:-
• UK registered nurse
• Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
• Ability to direct and co-ordinate programmes of care working autonomously and collaboratively
• Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcomes
• The ability to work in a changing, demanding and stressful situation
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• IT systems skills
• Friendly and approachable
• Good presentation of self, enthusiastic, innovative and flexible
• Self-motivated, positive and committed accurate, comprehensive records of all consultations and treatment
Main duties of the role:-
* Behave in a professional and discreet manner at all times and in line with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code.
* Maintain confidentiality of documents, knowledge of residents and information obtained as part of the role.
* Be competent and confident in managing people with long term health conditions.
* Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate interventions/treatments for service users with complex needs.
* Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for service users (as appropriate).
* Prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately to assist service users in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of effective emergency care.
* Recognise and work within own competence level
* Produce accurate, contemporaneous and complete records of service user interaction and consultation, consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
* Support, manage and guide support workers on a daily basis.
* Maintain client and business confidentiality at all times
* Continual personal development to develop oneself and the role.
About the service:
Barclay House offers rehabilitation to individuals with complex needs following brain injury, stroke and other neurological conditions, huntingdons disease or bariatrics
Please upload your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch