We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team at
Edenmore Nursing Home, 7 Hostle Park, Ilfracombe, Devon EX34 9HW
Set in Ilfracombe on the North Devon coastline, with views out to the Bristol Channel, Edenmore Nursing Home offers 47 bedrooms for individuals needing general and dementia nursing care.
To promote individual independence, dignity and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Edenmore Nursing Home.
Taking responsibility to ensure the well-being of the people living at Edenmore Nursing Home, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. You should be someone who is emotionally intelligent and passionate about care and making a difference in other people’s lives.
Just some of the benefits of working at Edenmore Nursing Home include:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Subsidised meals
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme - £50 each
- Full-time, part-time and Bank hours offered
- Relocation assistance offered
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- A training programmes like no other provided for all team members at no cost
Training & Development:
Fun, continuous and unique training around our model of care and leadership is provided. No other provider invests this level of time and cost in to their teams.
We also use The Skills for Care training targets to ensure that our Registered Nurses fulfil the aims of Edenmore Nursing Home and meet the changing needs of the people living within their home.
We recognise that training not only improves the nursing home but improves the quality of life for those you care for by providing for them in the safest, most appropriate way. Furthermore, individual team members benefit by improving their own skills which hopefully will stay with them forever.
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend an individual to come and work with us and you can be entitled to £50 worth of vouchers each.
- Refer a Person scheme - recommend an individual to come and live with us and you can be entitled to £100 worth of vouchers.
- National Care Benevolent Fund - we are proud to be a founding member of the NCBF which provides for those in the care sector who may fall upon hard times.
- Subsidy Fund - provides a service to all individuals that can be used to subsidise the ever-increasing cost of providing excellent quality care.
- Empowerment & Leadership training days - paid for group away days focusing on empowering all team members to give the best levels of care and an opportunity to learn and reflect on different methods.
- Newly refurbished home
- A mixture of single, double and en-suite rooms
- All rooms have a nurse call point
- Assisted shower and bathrooms
- Choice of lounges with plasma screen televisions
- Formal and informal dining rooms with an extensive choice of freshly home-cooked meals
- Visiting hair-dresser
- Beautifully kept garden areas
- A valid NMC Pin
- To have a genuine passion to care for people
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Be a team player
- Have exceptional organisational skills
- Willing to participate in Vocational Training Programmes